A while ago someone asked for a coloring tutorial, so here’s my attempt at explaining my process!
PLEASE NOTE THOUGH this process is in no way the most efficient way to go about achieving lineless art. It’s something I made up out of an ongoing trial-and-error and I’m actually a bit stunted by it myself and am trying to find quicker and more intuitive ways of coloring. So even though I don’t actually recommend doing it this way, I thought it’d be cool to share?
Hello, everyone! I have an announcement to make.
I have recently found that my family is deeply in debt. We are a family of four and at this moment we have very little money to make it through July and August. I’m well aware this won’t end all our problems but if it means it’ll make my parents’ lives just a tiny bit easier then I’m prepared to do whatever it takes.
So, as of today, commisions are OPEN!
- I will draw mostly anything: animals, nsfw, OCs, etc. The only thing that I will not draw is non-consensual sex and gore
- I will be taking 2-3 comissions at a time, depends on the request
- I accept payment via PayPal
- If you are not satisfied, I will re-do the piece
- I will upload the finished piece to tumblr and link it to you
- I will also send you a copy via email and notify you on tumblr
FULL COLOUR - 8€:
A full colour piece will look like this:
INKED B&W - 5€:
ICONS - 1€:
If you are interested, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org, and help me spread the word! I’ll greatly appreciate it and I’ll gladly return the favour someday. Thank you!